Wilhelm H. Kullmann founded the WIKUS saw factory in Spangenberg back in 1958. Today, the name WIKUS stands for maximum precision, quality and performance. Our family business has made a name for itself all over the world with these values.
Customer satisfaction always comes first for us. For this reason, our products and technologies are developed and manufactured in Germany on the basis of the highest standards for quality.
WIKUS band saw blades represent highest precision and productivity. Users from all around the world trust in our intelligent tool solutions. All around the world WIKUS customers profit from our personal, comprehensive advisory service and our competent technical support. On site we support you individually as regards choice and application of WIKUS band saw blades. Our target is that you achieve the best possible results with our high-tech products.
The MARATHON® M42 is the ultimate economic band saw blade and stands for a broad application spectrum at a consistently high quality.
Thanks to further development, the proven product characteristics have been optimised even further; MARATHONMARATHON® M42 M42 also has a superior looking, shiny and smooth surface as a result of our super finishing.
Fields of application:
• medium-sized to large workpieces
• all metals up to 1000 N/mm²
• profiles and solid materials
• single, layer and bundle cuts
SKALAR® PREMIUM M42
SKALAR® PREMIUM M42 – Our bimetal band saw blade for high performance and extra blade-life
• High cutting rate, also continuous operation in large sawmills
• All metals with a tensile strength up to 1000 N/mm²
• Long lifetime, smooth running with low vibration
• Reliable and efficient multiple-machine operation
• Tooth edge with special coating, back edge coating for less friction
FUTURA® PREMIUM – The high-performance bestseller band saw blade coated with hard material
• Structural, case-hardened, tempering and tool steels
• Serial sections
• For extension of machine capacity in case of bottlenecks
• Reliable even in shift work without manpower
• Reduction of noise emission
• Special hard material coating for steel cutting
• Extra back edge coating for lower friction
WIKUS-Sägenfabrik Wilhelm H. Kullmann GmbH & Co. KG
Melsunger Str. 30
Phone: +49 5663 500-0
Fax: +49 5663 500-57
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.